- V21 and Later
Error - Starting Box not found for user
The "Starting Box not found for user" is usually caused by either a data issue or you just need to reset the "Top of Chart".
If the chart has worked previously then you should check the data source, click on 'Validate' and see if there are any errors, if so then correct and try again.
If the chart's starting top box is not selected, the chart opens at the top-most box available. To reset the top box:
1. Navigate to Hierarchy/Preview
2. Clear current top box if it is visible
3. Using the Search Field/Search Results panel in the Preview pane and navigate to the desired box
4. Click on Select current top box and SAVE.
5. Then Publish your chart and verify.
NOTE: for 'Views' you can select the current Top of Box as well or per view you can have a default Top of Box. For more details go to 'Help' and search on 'Set a View's Top Box'.
If OrgPublisher identifies more that one hierarchy then you may see the dropdown next to 'Chart Hierarchy' if available click on the dropdown and choose your hierarchy:
Created : Melanie Culp
Reviewed: Alvin Ee / 18 November, 2022