Applicable Product: Talent Mobility
Applicable Release: ALL
Summary: This article will provide the steps a manager would take to post a project for their employees. Projects are short-term opportunities that can help employees grow into their current role or develop the skills needed to move into a new role.
1. Once a manager clicks the Post a Project button on the Manager Portal, a form displays where the manager can enter detailed information about the project.
2. Next, the project information must be completed. The following information must be entered or selected on the Project Info tab:
- Project title
- Project category
- A description of the project
3. The manager will then enter the project details. The following information must be entered or selected on the Details tab:
- Project length
- Project start and end dates
- If the participant can
4. The project roles will need to be added to the project. The manager will click the "Add Role" button. The roles selected will be associated with the project. Multiple roles can be added to a project. As roles are added, they display in the left-hand
5. Once the roles have been determined for the project. The manager must specify the following requirements for each role:
- Role title
- Type of candidate who can participate in the project
- A description of the ideal candidate
- Time commitment
- Required skills
- Desired experience level
6. Once the roles are selected. Recommendations will display as the manager selects the required skills.
The manager can also choose whether to notify the recommended employees about the role.
7. Now that the project information has been entered. Managers can view and edit the project details before posting the project. Once the information is finalized, the manager clicks the Add Project button to post the project.