Users may need to search for specific career paths.
 PeopleFluent Talent Mobility makes it easy for users to search for specific career paths.
 Search career paths either of two ways:
- Use the filters on the left-hand sidebar
- Enter a specific career path in the search field at the top of the page
 Users can learn more about a career path and how their background/experience measures up to an ideal candidate for this position by clicking an option on the Careers page.
 Key career information includes:
- Career responsibilities
- Career requirements
- How the user's current skills compare to the required skills
- View employees who are currently in this career
- View other similar careers within the organization
- Browse and apply for existing open jobs for this career
 Users can save any career that they are interested in.
Once a career is saved:
- The user will be notified of any new openings
- Users can track their personal development against the required skills