How to work with Skills and saved Careers
 Users can access their saved careers by clicking the Saved icon
 Users can add a skill for the selected career by clicking on the skill and entering the appropriate information.
 Users can identify and view their skill gaps for a specific career. Talent Mobility shows skills that match and areas where the user needs development.
 Users can add a skill directly to a career by clicking the Add Skill button.
The user can then:
- Provide a rating from Basic to Expert
- Select their years of experience
- Indicate when the skill was last used
 Users can receive recommendations on how to close their skill gaps:
- View open projects that will help the user obtain relevant experience
- See employees who have expertise in the skill gaps and have indicated
that they are available as mentors
- View and access learning content that is relevant and targeted to the user's specific skill gaps