Workaround with uploading large image for courses
- PeopleFluent Learning
- All versions
Some images do not fit into the course image window. This type of image needs to be configured to automatically scale to fit.
Image, Picture, Upload, Repository
1. Catalog Editor > Define Module Properties > Catalog Configuration > Image for catalog display
2. Upload the image to the repository and select the image.
3. If the image is large to fit in the placeholder, A resize window will open. Check the fit to scale checkbox to automatically fit the image
4. If you encounter an issue where the image does not appear in the placeholder after clicking save, you can go back to the repository by clicking the (...) three-dot button again.
5. You will notice that another image file with the same name but with -1 in the file name is now present in the repository.
6. Choose that image file and hit the select button.
7. This time, the image should now appear in the image placeholder.