- Peoplefluent Learning
- All versions
APIs that require System Authentication (like organizationsCsv) would take the System Default User's account
API, OrganizatonsCSV, Permissions
1. All the contenthandler API requires another authentication to run.
This API will require the administrator to provide the default system username and password.
2. Some administrators experienced permission error even after giving the correct username and password.
Example error: Failed [You do not have appropriate permissions to perform this operation.]"
This error is due to the role permission of the assigned user in the System Default User's account.
3. To check the assigned user in the System Default User's account, Go to Manage > System > Logical Domains
2. You need to make sure that the assigned Default System User has the appropriate permission to Update Organizations, upload new users, etc.
3. To do this, check the Role of the assigned Default System User.
4. Make sure that the user has a System Admin Role or similar.