- PeopleFluent Learning
You can use the HTML widget and use include the link or tool tip that you wish to show to the users.
HTML Widget, Home Page, External Links
The purpose of HTML widgets is to blend external content within the Talent Suite giving design flexibility over the display and layout of the content inside the widget. You may integrate with an external application if it provides API widget or plugin support. The opposite of pushing Talent Suite content to an external site would be to use direct Talent Suite transaction linking, via Talent Suite Gadgets or API calls to an external portal.
To use the widget
- Go to Manage > System > General Settings > Home Page Manager
- Select the home page template that you are using
- From the widget library on the right side of the screen search for HTML widget
- Drag the widget on the column and row where you wish for it to appear
There are several things to keep in mind of when using the HTML editor:
- The editor will strip off any CSS external reference links.
- The editor will strip off any CSS code.