Configure Self-Registration Page
- PeopleFluent Learning
You can set up the LMS to allow learners to register themselves through a self-registration page.
To set up self-registration:
- Set up a sample user profile.
- Access Manage Center > System > General Settings > System Configuration. The System Configuration screen appears.
- Select Self Registration from the drop-down list or search for Self-Registration
4. You must check the box by the Enable Self-Registration field to enable self registration.
5. If you click the box by Enable User Agreement, the system will display a user agreement form at the end of the self-registration process, which the user can accept, upon which the user's account will be created when the user accepts, or decline (upon which the user will be returned to the Self Registration page).
6. Select the fields that will display in the Self Registration page.
7. You may impose a requirement for unique e-mail addresses by clicking on the box by the User E-mail must be unique field. This option mandates a system check of entered e-mail addresses and can mitigate or reduce the problems caused when users accidentally self-register themselves multiple times.