When an employee is terminated, you may need to review or provide the employee with their past performance evaluations in certain situations. Using the Talent Search feature, to access their Talent Profile will enable you to provide these details to the employee if necessary.
The Talent Profile / Performance tab section will review the two areas in the Performance form and the types of data contained within each of these two areas will include the details:
- Recent Performance History
- Past Performance History
11.x and later
Using the Talent Search feature will allow administrators or managers who have access to provide or review inactive employees' Talent Profile / Performance section details when needed for particular circumstances for recent and past evaluations.
1. Go to the main menu and select Talent Search
2. From the Talent Search Page, you will select "Search Employees" for the source field under the Search Type section. Next, you will enter the employee's name in the "Keywords" field under the Search criteria section.
3. Click the "Advanced Search" hyperlink to access the Advanced search option to select the "Search Both Active and Inactive Employees" radio button. Next, hit the Search button at the bottom of the page.
5. On the Search results page, you will locate the employee's name and click on the link.
6. You will then be taken to the inactive/termed employee's Talent Profile page where you will click on the Performance tab section to access their Performance review history.
The two sections of the Performance tab page and the types of data within each of these areas:
Recent Performance History:
This area displays Final Evaluation Process data that is in the Completed workflow state, coming from the various Performance Plans that the employee has participated in, within the Performance application.
Past Performance History:
This area displays evaluation data that has been loaded into the database from an external system of record or legacy performance software and is NOT updated from Performance Plan activities within the Performance application.
Note: You can click on the eyeglasses icon under the "Details" column to be taken to the performance evaluation of the employee if needed.