There is a need to update the application to adjust the verbiage on a specific question.
Current question: Are you eligible to work in the US?
Change to: Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Steps needed to make the change to Edit and publish string edits to career sites
- Go to Candidate Portal > Administration Options > Strings.
- Enter search criteria to locate strings. Click Search.
- Click the Edit icon for the string to open the Edit Strings page. Pending edits are labeled as Pending Values.
- Review the proposed text field edits. If necessary, click on the career site links displayed below the summary table to view the strings as they will appear to applicants.
- Edit the strings as necessary and hit Save. If a string has already been edited, but not yet published, remove the pending edits by clicking Restore Defaults. The status for the string text field will be returned to Live.
- Click Save to exit the Edit String page and return to the Search page.
- Select the check box(es) for the pending string(s) you wish to update.
- Click Publish. The updates will be immediately visible on the affected career sites.