- PeopleFluent Learning
You can customize the session information shown in all three tabs in the Teach page by selecting which
columns to show and hide in the list. Once you have selected the columns you want to show, you can save the selection as a preset. The selected columns are applied to the Active Courses, Archive, and Session Administration tabs.
To customize the columns in the session list
- Go to Home > Teach and select the Teach page tab you want to customize. The Teach page opens at the selected tab.
- To use a saved column preset, select it from the Columns drop-down list in the table header. The
session list is updated to show the columns selected in the preset.
- To manually specify the columns to show, click Customize in the Columns drop-down list. The
Customize Columns dialog opens.
- To update a saved preset, select it from the Presets drop-down list.
- To add or remove columns, click the column names in the Invisible Columns box and Visible Columns box respectively.
- To save the column selection, click Save As Preset
- To apply the column selection without saving them as a preset, click Apply.
To delete a saved present
- Select Manage from the Columns drop-down list or in the Customize Columns dialog. The Manage
Presets dialog opens.
- Select Delete from the action menu of the preset you want to delete. Alternatively, select the check
boxes for multiple presets and then select Delete from the Bulk Action drop-down list.
Instructor, Customize the Session List Column