You can delegate enrollment approval to other users for a period of time. Users you delegate approval to can approve or deny enrollment approvals assigned to you by the enrollment policy.
Administrators with at least read-only access to the Enrollment Approval feature in System Roles (Review
Features > Review Features) can delegate enrollment approval.
To delegate enrollment approval
- Go to Home > Workspace > Enrollment Approval. The Enrollment Approval page opens with a list of your pending approvals.
- Click the Click here to delegate approval authority to other users text. The Delegation page opens
with a list of users you have delegated approval authority to for the specified period.
- Click Add new entry.
- Enter or browse for a user to delegate approval authority to.
- Select the start and end dates for the period they can approve or deny enrollments on your behalf.
- Click Save. The user is added to the list on the Delegation page.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to add new delegates.