Withdrawal approval is required for courses that have an assigned enrollment policy that requires withdrawal approval. Learners can request withdrawal from approved enrollments, self-enrolled courses, and their pending enrollments.
The enrollment policy's Approver Selection Type for its withdrawal policy specifies who can approve or deny the withdrawal request. Unlike enrollment approval, you cannot delegate withdrawal approval to other users.
You approve or deny withdrawal requests in the Withdrawal Approval page, where you can:
- Filter the list of approvals to show:
- Your pending approvals
- Your approval history
- All pending approvals
- All approval history
- Print the list of approvals
- Approve withdrawals individually with an optional comment
- Deny withdrawals individually with an optional comment
- Open the users' Learning Center Summary in the Career Development Center
- Open the course details for pending or approved enrollments
Administrators with at least read-only access to the Withdrawal Approval feature in System Roles (Review
Features > Review Features) can approve or deny withdrawals.
To approve or deny withdrawals, go to Home > Workspace > Withdrawal Approval.