- V21 or later
Unauthorized Page appears when users click an iPaaS Navigation application - this indicates that they have not been given permission to access. The user’s access issue should be directed to your organization’s iPaaS system administrator for further troubleshooting.
Typically the user does not have the permission needed in the application or ipaas or both. Typically, this is caused by user sync not working as expected.
Your organization’s iPaaS system administrator should compare the iPaaS user record against with the user record in the application the user is trying to access.
Upon review of the records, if your organization’s iPaaS system administrator would like assistance to resolve the user issue, the iPaaS system administrator should submit a support request with the following information:
- Screenshots of the error including the URL attempted with resulting in the error –the URL helps us identify the environment where the issue is occurring
- If the error displaying for a single or multiple users
- Date and time with time zone of the user attempts - this helps us review our logs
- Last date this user was able to access that application (if appropriate)
- Research notes gathered by your system administrator while looking into this issue
Created : Jen Waselchuck
Reviewed: Alvin Ee 28 June, 2023