Talent Management - Recruiting
11.22 and up
OFCCP Disability Form Updates
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has updated the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form that is used to ensure that federal contractors and sub-contractors provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities.
- Information on the form has changed in the Why are you being asked to complete this form section and the How do you know you have a disability section.
- A new Employee ID field has been added, that will automatically populate for employees if triggered from PeopleFluent Recruiting. This field will be visible but not populated on the PeopleFluent Recruiting Center form.
- The position of the Name and Date fields has changed to match the OFCCP form.
- Locations and formatting of some other fields have changed.
- The Reasonable Accommodation Notice section has been removed.
NOTE: There is a new For Employer Use Only section on the OFCCP form, but this is not needed in the PeopleFluent Talent Management forms and has not been included.
This form is configured in PeopleFluent Talent Management by going to Primary Navigation Menu > Talent Management Administration > Site Configuration > Design Pages and selecting OFCCP Disability Response or Pre-Offer OFCCP Disability Response