Course Administration deals with registering and configuring training courses in PeopleFluent Learning to enable course enrollment and participant tracking. Courses are defined in the LMS as learning modules of various types. Learning modules define the general course properties. Sessions define an instance of a learning module. They are used to capture course information unique to a particular training session or that changes over time.
Course administration involves tasks relating to:course administration
- Creating and editing learning modules, programs and sessions
- Importing SCORM-based courses
- Configuring course enrollment policies
- Uploading course files and other reference material
- Scheduling training facility, instructor and resource bookings