Logically deleted users
Logically Deleted is a terminal status that deactivates the user account. It hides the user's visibility throughout the LMS for all users except administrators with access to the Logically Deleted Users page, where, with the appropriate role access permissions, they can:
- Filter the list of logically deleted users
- Delete users' personal data
- Change users' status
- Export users' personal data
- Print the list of logically deleted users
- Export the list of logically deleted users to a CSV file
To manage logically deleted users, your system role must have unrestricted access to the Logically Deleted Users feature (System Roles > Manage Features > User Manager Features).
To open the Logically Deleted Users page in the Manage Center, go to Manage Center > Users > Logically Deleted Users.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), administrators may set user accounts to this status when:
- Data processing needs to be temporarily suspended for the given accounts
The personally identifiable information of logically deleted users that have launched courses in Rustici Engine is also removed from Rustici Engine's database.