You can review learners' current, expired and pending certifications, and award certifications in the Career
Development Center (CDC). You cannot approve or deny approval for certifications in the CDC, only in the
Certifications Approval page. You can also delete learners' self-awarded certifications.
Reviewers with read-only access to the Review Certifications features in System Roles (Review Features >
Review Submenu Features) can view learners' current, expired and pending certifications. Unrestricted access is required to award certifications and delete self-awarded certifications in the CDC.
To review certifications in the CDC
- Go to Home > Workspace > Review and select Review Learning Center from the learner's action
menu. The CDC opens in a new window at the Learning Center's Summary page.
- Click Certifications. The Certifications page opens at the Certifications tab.
- To filter the certifications list, select an option from the Status drop-down list.
- Select an action from the certification's action menu. You can view the certification's details, print the associated PDF certificate , and delete self-awarded certifications.
- To award a certification to the learner, click + Award New Certification.
- To view the learner's certifications pending approval, click Certifications for Approval. You can filter the list by the status of approval.