Depending on your System Role access permissions, you can view, edit and print to PDF learners' employee information in the Career Development Center (CDC).
Reviewers with read-only access to the Employment Information and corresponding features in System Roles (Review Features > Review Submenu Features) can view those sections in the Employee Information page in the CDC.
Reviewers with unrestricted access can edit the information in each section. In the Profile Summary section, you can:
- Download the employee's vcard
- Upload employees picture
- Configure the viewing constraints
To review a learner's employee profile in the CDC
- Go to Home > Workspace > Review and select Review Employee Profile from the learner's action
menu. The CDC opens in a new window at the Employment Information page.
- To add or edit information, click the corresponding Add and Edit links, or action menu.
- To upload a resumé, click Upload.
- To print the employee information to a PDF, click Print to PDF.
- To view the course details for recent activity, click the name of the course.