Course administrators can edit learning modules individually in the Catalog Editor or the Course CS Loader, or in bulk (many at once) via the Course CSV Loader. You must have unrestricted access permissions to a module to be able to edit it.
To edit a learning module in the Catalog Editor:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules.
- If required, filter the list of learning module to locate the one you want to edit. You can also sort the module list by any of the columns.
- Click the Module Title of the module you want to edit, or select View from its action menu. The module opens in the Catalog Editor.
- Update the module properties as required.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes. Alternatively, to undo all your changes and reset the module properties to their values before you started editing, click the Reset icon on the toolbar.
- To close the Catalog Editor window, click the Close icon on the toolbar.