You can delete certifications you have created or those for which you have been given unrestricted access
permission. You can delete individual certifications from their action menu on the Certifications page, or bulk delete multiple certifications.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certifications feature in System Roles (Manage Features >
Certification Manager) can delete certifications.
To delete a certification
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certifications. The Certifications page opens.
- Filter the list of certifications, if required, to locate the certification or certifications to delete.
- To delete an individual certification, select Delete from its action menu.
- To delete multiple certifications at once, select their check boxes and then select Delete from the Bulk Action drop-down list.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.