You can edit a certification language bundle to update the certification's name, description and a translated PDF certificate in the user's preferred language, subject to availability. Using the action menu on the Manage Language Bundles page, you can also change the language of certification language bundles, and configure their access permissions.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certification Manager feature in System Roles (Manage Features > Certification Manager) can edit certification language bundles.
To edit a certification language bundle
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certifications. The Certifications page opens.
- Filter the list of certifications, if required, to locate the certification to edit the language bundle for.
- Select Manage Language Bundles from the certification's action menu. The Manage Language
Bundles page opens with a list of the language bundles configured for the certification.
- Select Edit from the language bundle's action menu. The Edit Language Bundle dialog opens.
- Update the name, description and PDF certificate as required.
- Click Save.