You can delete a certification language bundle when you no longer want to display certifications in a particular language.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certification Manager feature in System Roles (Manage Features > Certification Manager) can delete certification language bundles.
To delete a certification language bundle
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certifications. The Certifications page opens.
- Filter the list of certifications, if required, to locate the certification to delete the language bundle for.
- Select Manage Language Bundles from the certification's action menu . The Manage Language
Bundles page opens with a list of the language bundles configured for the certification.
- Select Delete from the language bundle's action menu.
- Click OK in the Confirmation dialog. The certification language bundle is removed from the list.