You can create certification pools to group related certifications.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certification Utilities feature in System Roles (Manage Features > Certification Manager) can create certification pools.
To create a certification pool
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certification Pool. The Certification Pool page opens.
- Enter the name for the new certification pool.
- Click Add. The pool is added to the Certification Pool list.
- To configure access permissions for other administrators, select the pool from the drop-down list
and click Permissions. The Permissions Selector opens.
- Configure the permissions and click Save