You can edit certification pools that you created or those for which you have unrestricted access permission. When you edit a certification pool, you can rename it and update its access permissions.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certification Utilities feature in System Roles (Manage Features > Certification Manager) can edit certification pools.
To edit a certification pool
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certification Pool. The Certification Pool page opens.
- Select the certification pool you want to edit from the Certification Pool drop-down list.
- To rename the pool, enter a new name and click Update selection.
- To configure the access permissions for the selected pool, click Permissions. The Permissions Selector opens.
- Configure the permissions and click Save.