Course instructors can review checklist items assigned to them in the Workspace > Course Checklist page. Course administrators can also review the status of checklist items in the Catalog Editor.
When you open the Course Checklist page from the Workspace menu you see a list of checklist items assigned to you that have not been completed. For a module checklist item, only the module title is shown; for a session checklist item, both module and session title (or session code if session title absent) are shown.
When you have completed a checklist item, you update its status from Incomplete to Completed. You can also revert the status of an item form Completed to Incomplete.
To review a course checklist that has been assigned to you:
- Go to Home > Workspace > Course Checklist. The Course Checklist page opens and lists all incomplete items assigned to you.
- Select the course and session from the drop-down lists and click Filter.
- To update the status of an item to Completed, click its check mark icon. Its status is updated to Completed with the current date, time and your user name. Repeat this step for all items you want to mark as completed.
- To revert the status of completed item to Incomplete, filter the list to show completed items, then click its check mark icon. The status changes back to Incomplete and the date, time and user name are removed.
To update the status of a checklist item in the Catalog Editor:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and click the name of the module you want to configure a checklist for. The Catalog Editor opens at the Define Module Properties page.
- Click Checklist. The Checklist page opens.
- Filter the list to show either or both completed and incomplete checklist items by selecting an option from the Item Status drop-down list.
- To update the status of a checklist item, select Mark as Completed or Mark as Incomplete as required from its action menu.