Adding budget pools via Data Processing Script
This feature functionality allows administrators to add budget pools using data processing scripts. To illustrate this functionality, the following sample script is provided out of the box:
Script name - AddBudgetPool: This sample script takes a reward cycle name as a runtime
parameter and is used to add a list of budget pools for the given reward cycle. A data
file must be uploaded that passes a list of budget pool names and human resource
1. Navigate to Primary Navigation Menu > Compensation Administration > Data Setup > Data Processing Scripts.
2. Click the "Add" button
3. Enter a name for the Process name field as it is required.
4. Choose "AddBudgetPool" option from the Processing Script dropdown field.
5. Click "Save"
6. Click the "Upload" button, to upload your new csv file.
Note: The CSV file should have the following 2 columns: BudgetPoolName and OwnerHRId. The Runtime Property field should include the value formatted as such: [RewardCycleName, REWARDCYCLENAME]. For example: [RewardCycleName, Salary Merit] be sure to include brackets.
7. Hit the "Process Plan Update" button
8. Under the Process Log History section towards the bottom, you can click the refresh button after a few moments to ensure the file upload is completed and fix errors if any are received.