Course administrators can add class resources that are recommended for this course, or remove any that are no longer recommended. Recommended class resources will be automatically loaded when new classes are added to the class schedule for a session of the course.
To add recommended class resource:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and click the name of the classroom based module you want to recommend a class resource for. The Catalog Editor opens at the Define Module Properties page.
- Click Recommended Class Resources in the Module Properties tab. The Recommended Class Resources page opens and lists any class resources recommends for the course.
- To add one or more resources, click + Add Resource. The Resource Name selector page opens, in which you can search for resources using multiple criteria, including class resource attributes.
- When you have selected the class resources, click OK. You are returned to the Recommended Class Resources page, which now lists the recommended class resources you selected.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes.