Launch properties define how courses delivered online are launched and tracked. There are different properties for each type of launch interface, and selecting a launch interface enables you to enter the required and optional properties.
To define launch properties, your user role must have unrestricted access to the Catalog Manager and Catalog Editor - Module Management features in System Roles (Manage Features > Catalog Manager features).
To define the launch properties:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and click the name of the module you want to define the launch properties for. The Catalog Editor opens at the Define Module Properties page.
- Click Define Launch Properties in the Module Properties tab. The Web Launch Interface Specifications page opens.
- Select the launch interface from the drop-down list. The page may refresh to show the launch properties for the interface you select.
- Optionally, enter the height and width of the course launch window. If you leave them blank, the default settings defined in System Configuration are used.
- Enter the launch settings for the selected launch interface.
- Select the IE compatibility mode from the drop-down list.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes.