In the Catalog Editor course administrators can view a list of participants who have been enrolled into a session, and manage them by taking the following actions:
- Change their overall status for the session
- Update their deadline to complete the course session
- Transfer them to another session
- Send them an email
- Substitute another participant for their enrollment
- Re-enroll them in an alternative session
For On-the-Job (OTJ) learning types you can also assign supervisors who can complete the supervisor assessment exam for the OTJ course, in order for the course to be marked as Completed.
To view the list of participants enrolled in a session:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and select from the learning module you want to view the participants for. The Catalog Editor opens at the Define Module Properties page.
- Click Session Properties.
- Select a session from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Click Participants in the Session Properties tab. The Participants page opens with a list of participants who have a transcript record for the session.
- Filter the list of participants, if required.
To manage the participants in the list:
- For a single participant, select an action from the action menu or select a new overall status from the drop-down list.
- For multiple participants, check their boxes to select them and select an action from the Bulk Action drop-down list.
- Click the Save icon to save your changes.