Course administrators can change session participants' overall (enrollment) status in the Catalog Editor. Other administrators or instructors may also have permission to change participants' session status from the Session Administration page (Home > Teach > Session Administration).
To view in the Manage Center the list of participants enrolled in a session:
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and select the learning module you want to view the participants for. The Catalog Editor opens at the Define Module Properties page.
- Click Session Properties to select a session.
- Select a session from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Click Participants in the Session Properties tab. The Participants page opens with a list of participants who have a transcript record for the session.
- Select the new status from the Overall Status Change drop-down list.