- PeopleFluent Learning
You can enroll learners in a course session from the Review Participants page. You cannot enroll learners into archived courses.
To enroll learners, your system role must have unrestricted access to the Enroll Participant from Teach Review feature in System Roles (Review Features > Review Features).
To enroll learners in a session
- Go to Home > Teach > Session Administration or Home > Teach > Active Sessions. The Teach
- Select Review Participants from the action menu of the session you want to enroll learners in. The
Review Participants page opens.
- Click + Enroll Users. The Enroll Users dialog opens
- Click the + icon. The Selector page opens in a new window.
- Select the learners to enroll in the session and click OK. The selected learners are added to the
Participant(s) box in the Enroll Users dialog.
- Select or clear the check boxes for suppressing automatic emails and ignoring schedule conflicts, as
- Enter a cost center name to be charged, if required.
- Optionally, select the deadline date for completing the session.
- Optionally, select a start date restriction so that learners cannot launch the course before that date.
- Optionally, and where applicable, select the language for course delivery, or allow the participant to
select the language on launch.
- Click Enroll. The enrollment processing status is shown for each participant.
Instructor, Eroll Users