- PeopleFluent Learning
You can update the information in participants' review records to reflect changes in their enrollment. Before you update a participant's review record, you may need to customize the columns shown in the participant list to show all the information you want to update. For example, to update a participant's overall status, the Overall Status Change column must be included in the participant list. You can also change the overall status and mark attendance for multiple participants, using the Bulk Actions drop-down list.
The type of enrollment information in the participant list is divided into different types:
- General (for example, completion date, overall status, assessment score)
- Additional Enrollment Information, including module attributes (for example, personal details and course requirements)
- User Attributes
- Transcript Attributes
To update a participant's review record
- Go to Home > Teach and select a Teach page tab. The Teach page opens at the selected tab.
- Select Review Participants from a session's action menu.
- Filter the list of participants, if required.
- Enter or select the information to update. To change the overall status for multiple participants, select their check boxes and then select Change Overall Status from the Bulk Actions drop-down list.
- Click Submit.
Instructor, Update a Participant's Review Record