- PeopleFluent Learning
For sessions that involve a number of classes over a period of time, you can mark attendance for some or all participants.
To mark attendance for a scheduled class
- Go to Home > Teach > Active Sessions or Home > Teach > Session Administration. The Teach
- Filter the list of courses, if required.
- Click the module title of the session you want to mark attendance for. The Review Participants page
- At the bottom of the page select the session date of the class you want to mark attendance for and click Go. The session's participants are listed.
- Select the check boxes of the participants you want to mark as attended, or click the link to select the check boxes for all participants in the list.
- Click Submit. The attendance sheet for the class is updated.
Instructor, Mark Attendance for a Scheduled Class