You can transfer participants to another session as long as they have not yet completed their current session. When a participant is transferred to another session they are sent a Session Transfer Notification email. You can select the email template to use for this in the Enrollment Policy Editor for Enrollment Policy used for the learning module. You can use the default email template for session transfer or you can create your own in the Email Template Editor.
When you select one or more participants for session transfer, the Session Transfer dialog opens with a list of participants who will be transferred and, if any participants with an invalid session status have been selected, a list of participants who will not be transferred.
To transfer participants to another session, your user role must have unrestricted access permission for the Session Transfer feature in System Roles (Review Features > Review Submenu Features).
To transfer the eligible participants:
1. Go to Manage Center > Learning > Learning Modules and select the learning module you want to view participants for. The Catalog Editor opens as the Define Module Properties page.
2. Click Session Properties to select a session.
3. Select a session from the drop-down list and click Go.
4. Click Participants in the Session Properties tab. The Participants page opens with a list of participants who have a transcript record for this session.
5. Select Session Transfer from the participant's action menu.
6. Select a new session from the drop-down and click Transfer. The Session Transfer dialog closes and the participants who have been transferred are removed from the participants list for the current session.