You can create certificate award attributes to include additional information to certifications awarded to learners in the Career Development Center or uploaded via the Awarded Certificates CSV Loader.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Certification Award Attributes features in System Roles (Manage Features > Certification Manager) can create certificate award attributes.
When you create a new certificate award attribute you have to save it before you can configure its access permissions or add any options for drop-down list attributes.
To create a certificate award attribute
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Certificate Award Attributes. The Certificate Award Attributes page opens with a list of the attributes you have at least read-only permission for.
- Click + Create Certificate Award Attribute. The Create Certificate Award Attribute page opens.
- Enter a unique attribute code.
- Enter a name of the attribute. For multi-language systems you can enter the label key that will be used to look up the localized name in the user's preferred language.
- Select the type of data represented by the attribute.
- For numeric attributes, select the check box if you want to show the sum of the values when printing or reporting the attribute.
- Click Save. The attribute is added to the list in the Certificate Award Attributes page.