A scorecard is a list of criteria you define and associate with a specific position. Your hiring teams can use the scorecard to evaluate candidates with a simple thumbs-up, thumbs-down system, plus notes on each scorecard item.
PeopleFluent Recruiting uses the average of your hiring team's scorecard ratings to display an overall score for the candidate and for side-by-side comparisons.
Accessing Scorecard Set Up
- Click the gear ⚙️ in the left sidebar.
- Hover over Recruiting Preferences.
- Click Team Scorecards.
Editing or Deleting an Existing Scorecard
- To edit a scorecard, click the edit button next to the appropriate item.
- To delete a scorecard, click the X next to the appropriate item.
Creating a New Scorecard
- Click + Scorecard to create a new scorecard, or click the copy button to clone an existing one.
- Enter a name for your scorecard.
- Click + Section to create sections to help organize items.
- Click + Item under each section to create score rating criteria.
- Click the comment button next to an item, if you would like to allow written feedback for that item.
- If you would like to store the scorecard in a specific folder, choose an option in the Select Folder field. See Creating a Scorecard Folder for information on adding folders.
- Click Save Changes.
Creating a Scorecard Folder
You have the option to create folders to help keep your scorecards organized. To create a new folder:
- Click +Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder in the Folder Name field.
- Click the +Folder button.