You can add and edit language bundles for individual questions, and select the primary language bundle, which is the language used to display the question in the LMS. If the primary language is not available, the next language bundle in the list is used, if available.
You can configure access permissions for question language bundles to provide or restrict access for
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Exam and Question Manager and Questions features in System Roles (Manage Features > Exam Manager Features) can create and manage language bundles for questions.
Add a Question Language Bundle
You can add a language bundle to a question to deliver the question and answer content in the user's preferred language, subject to availability.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Exam and Question Manager and Questions feature in System Roles (Manage Features > Exam Manager Features) can add a language bundle to questions.
To add a language bundle to a question
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Questions. The Exam and Question Manager opens at the Questions page.
- Filter the list of questions, if required, to locate the question to add a language bundle to.
- Select Manage Language Bundles from the question's action menu. The Manage Language Bundles page opens with a list of the language bundles configured for the question.
- Click + Add Language Bundle. The Add Language Bundle dialog opens.
- Select a language to assign to the question and click Add. The language is added to the list.
- Select Edit Bundle Content from the language bundle's action menu. The Edit Bundle Content Page opens.
- Enter the question details in the bundle's language.
- To update the media that is shown with the question, click Media and select or enter the media URLs and HTML content.
- Click Save.