A language bundle is a collection of localizable fields and language-specific contents in a given language that can be added to various LMS objects. You can add language bundles to questions to deliver the question-and-answer content in any of the languages for which there is a license in the LMS.
You can add and edit language bundles for individual questions, and select the primary language bundle, which is the language used to display the question in the LMS. If the primary language is not available, the next language bundle in the list is used, if available.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Exam and Question Manager and Questions features in System Roles (Manage Features > Exam Manager Features) can create and manage language bundles for questions.
Edit a Question Language Bundle
You can edit a certification language bundle to update the question and answer content and media in the user's preferred language, subject to availability. Using the action menu on the Manage Language Bundles page, you can also change the language of question language bundles, and configure their access permissions.
Administrators with unrestricted access to the Exam and Question Manager and Questions features in System Roles (Manage Features > Exam Manager Features) can edit question language bundles.
To edit a question language bundle
- Go to Manage Center > Learning > Questions. The Exam and Question Manager opens at the Questions page.
- Filter the list of questions, if required.
- Select Manage Language Bundles from the question's action menu. The Manage Language Bundles page opens with a list of the language bundles configured for the question.
- Select Edit from the language bundle's action menu. The Edit Language Bundle dialog opens.
- Update the question and answer content as required.
- Click Save.