Dear PeopleFluent Customers and Partners,
We are very excited to roll out the PeopleFluent System Administrator certification program! Starting October 1, 2020, all new customers or new aspiring PeopleFluent System Administrators will take a certification exam upon completion of their System Administration training. The certification exam can also be made available for current PeopleFluent System Administrators who would like to reinforce their knowledge and skills in our PeopleFluent applications.
How does it work?
As part of your initial implementation and training program, your designated System Administrators will take the System Administration course and will be required to take and pass the certification exam.
Upon a passing grade, you will become an official System Administrator and be given access to logging support cases for your company. You will also be provided with a PeopleFluent system administrator badge specific to your application. Proudly display this in your signature, LinkedIn and any other social media site to be recognized as an expert in your industry with the PeopleFluent system.
Current customers/partners who have aspiring team members who want to become a PeopleFluent System Administrator
You can sign up for the system administration training course for your specific PeopleFluent application on shop.peoplefluent.com. Once complete, sign up to take the certification exam.
Upon receiving a passing grade, you will become an official System Administrator and be given access to logging support cases for your company. You will also be provided with a PeopleFluent system administrator badge specific to your application. Proudly display this in your signature, LinkedIn and any other social media site to be recognized as an expert in your industry with the PeopleFluent system.
Current System Administrators
As a valued current PeopleFluent system administrator, we now have a way for you to be recognized for your expertise in your PeopleFluent application.
The certification exam will challenge and reinforce your knowledge of your PeopleFluent application. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be provided with a PeopleFluent system administrator badge specific to your product. Proudly display this in your signature, LinkedIn and any other social media site to be recognized as an expert in your industry with the PeopleFluent system.
Because you have been a valued System Administrator in at least one of products, you can take the certification exam free of charge for the product(s) you are supporting. We would love to get your feedback upon completion of your certification. Let us know if you find any gaps in the certification exam or if there is anything additional you would like to add.
Becoming a PeopleFluent System Administrator
• Quickly and effectively manage your users as the level 1 support to answer their questions and work on their issues
• With certification, the System Administrator will be given access to log level 2 support cases
• We will provide you with a PeopleFluent product specific System Administrator Certification badge that you can add to your signature, post to your LinkedIn account, etc
• Be recognized in the industry for your knowledge in PeopleFluent products
• Recognition amongst your peers on the PeopleFluent Customer Community
Format and Requirements
• Certification is designed for clients who attend the instructor-led Administrator classes
• Certification is included in the cost of the instructor-led Administrator classes but can be purchased separately without taking the instructor-led class (free to current system administrators)
• Client will access the certification program through a link on the initial introduction email.
• The certification program consists of two parts:
o Simulated exercises
• The client must receive a score of 85% on each part in order to pass the program
• If the client fails the certification at any point, they can retake the certification two more times before attending the class again (or for the first time)
• The client has 21 days to complete the certification once enrolled in the program
Certification is being offered for the following products:
• Recruiting (RMS): Active
• Learning (NetD only): Active
• Compensation: Active
• Performance: Active
• Succession: Active
• OrgPublisher: Active
We look forward to continuing to partner with you to help you grow your system administrators’ knowledge of our applications so they can better support your users.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Account Manager.
The PeopleFluent Team