Video: Adding a Video to the Talent Management Dashboard
Any video uploaded to a website, that can provide the video "embed code" can be added to TM My Dashboard > Explore widget.
Get the embed code for videos.
Embed code for YouTube videos can be obtained from YouTube > Share feature > Embed.
Instilled (aka KZO)-
HTML Embed code for KZO videos can be obtained from Video > "Share This" feature.
Make sure the offline viewing is enabled in the video.
- Turn on "Assistance Configuration mode" from Admin > Turn Assistance Configuration mode on.
- Navigate to My Dashboard.
- Under Explore widget, click on +Video Topics Library.
- Click on Add
- Enter Video Topic details and Save
- Add the roles if this video is role specific and should not be visible to all roles.
Once saved, Click Add under Topic Data.
7. Enter a file name > Check Overridden flag > Enter the embed code from above in Custom URL text box and Save.
8. Under Video Topics Library > find the video name > select the video and click on Assign To.
9. Refresh the dashboard and the video should be available there.
Note- TM supports only secure URL (https) videos.