Talent Management - Compensation
11.6 and later
Note: settings may not work as documented on Releases prior to 11.6 Contact PeopleFluent Support for more information.
Wondering why the worksheet is visible or not visible to managers?
Worried about worksheets being visible to managers while testing the reward cycle? Want to hide the previous cycle worksheet from managers?
The following settings/options and the corresponding visibility will help you.
Check the following reward cycle options/settings and find the condition that matches your reward cycle.
|Reward Cycle Options||Access to Worksheet|
|Test Mode||Marked Process Complete||Hide from Selection||Compensation Admin / HR Executive||Managers|
Reward Cycle Options:
Is the Reward Cycle in Test Mode?
This setting can be found on Reward Cycle Options Page
|Specifies whether the reward cycle is in test mode. Test mode lets you test out a reward cycle, including initiating managers into the cycle, without making its visible to managers. When test mode is on:|
- To view a worksheet, authorized users must proxy for the manager whose worksheet they want to view.
- Only users assigned to roles with the authority of Can View Worksheet In Test Mode will be able to see worksheets. By default, only Compensation Administrator and HR Executive Compensation have this authority.
- Only roles with the Can View Worksheet in Test Mode authority can access data via reports.
- Once a reward cycle is initiated, the Is the Reward Cycle in Test Mode? option becomes read-only.
Warning: Even in test mode, if a reward cycle is initiated and notifications are enabled, they will be sent to all managers. To avoid having notifications sent to all participants while testing, you must set system settings Email Test Mode to true and Email Test Mode Recipients to a valid test address.
Complete a Workflow Process
Compensation administrators can mark a workflow process complete from the Manage Workflow page.
|To complete a workflow process|
- On the Manage Workflow page, in the Process Status section, if the top-level worksheet has been submitted, all worksheets will be in the Accepted state except for that one worksheet in the Reviewer Approval state. Click the Mark Process Complete button below the pipeline.
- Note the information in the dialog box, and then click Yes.
- All worksheets will now be displayed in the Accepted state, and the Reopen Process button will become active. You can click this button to reopen the workflow process if you have completed it prematurely.
Hide worksheet from selection lists
This setting is also found on Reward Cycle Options Page
Specifies whether the reward cycle is available in the reward cycle selector or worksheet proxy list selector. When
This option is useful for hiding worksheets for completed reward cycles when their names are reused for subsequent reward cycles.
- By default, Compensation Admin and HR Executives can see the worksheets even without initiating the workflow if the Reward cycle test mode is True.
- No one can see the worksheets if the reward cycle is on Maintenance mode.
- If the reward cycle is NOT in test mode, managers can see the worksheet data in ad-hoc reports (if visible) even when they do not have access to worksheets.