How to Enable Multiple Assignments
1. Add the following line on your ekp.properties under /WEB-INF/conf of the application:
2. Restart your Application Server (e.g. Tomcat)
3. Login to your system and go to Manage Center > SYSTEM > General Settings > System Configuration.
4. Under “Select a category”, choose “General” and look for the option “Enable Multiple Assignments” and enable it.
5. The above will enable Multiple Assignments in your system. If you want to test creating multiple assignment users, go to Manage Center > USERS > Users
6. Search for a user or create a new one and click on it to view the profile. You’ll notice that the users now have an Assignment ID value with a suffix of “-1” after their IDs. This denotes that it is their first/primary assignment.
7. In the User Editor, click Manage Assignments.
8. Click Create New Assignment.
9. After that, the system will automatically create a new assignment for the user with a suffix of “-2”, indicating that it is the secondary You can then set a different role, organization, or any other detail for this assignment.