Video: How to Renew a User Certification after One Year
Due to compliance, most companies want their users to renew the Certification again after a year (365 days).
In the Peoplefluent LMS it’s possible to renew the Certification of a user after 365 days by setting an Expiration date on the Certification.
The count will be based on the date when the Certification was awarded to the user.
1. Go to Manage Center >> Learning >> Certification Manager >> Certifications
2. Create a new Certification or open an existing Certification
3. Assign a Certification Template in PDF form
4. Go to Expiration/Renewal Policy
5. Select the option After number of Day(s) from award date and set the value to 365
6. Enable the option When this certification expires, automatically enroll the learner in selected module and select the then search for the module that you want to attach the Certification
7. Go to Learning >> Catalog General Settings >> Learning Modules
8. Look for the same module and open it
9. Go to 2.4 Assign exam/certification/evaluation
10. Under Certification, search for the Certification that you’ve just created or updated
11. Hit Save