1. Go to Manage > LEARNING > Enrollment Policy Editor
2. In the Enrollment Policy Editor, you have two options, either click “Create policy” to create your own, or select a policy and click “Clone policy” to clone it. In this case, I will be creating my own Policy.
3. Enter the Policy Name and click Save. In this page, you can also select the enrollment type where the enrollment confirmation will be sent, the different Notification Emails of the enrollment process, Allowing of approval Withdrawals and Parallel Approval Steps option.
4. Once saved, you will see the created Policy on the left Frame. Click that Policy then select (Add a step…) to add an enrollment step.
5. Enter the Step Name and Save. In this page, you can select the Approver Selection Type on who is going to approve the step, the Approval Request Notification, Expiration Details and Reminder Emails. Also, you can indicate if the step is a Manual one and if it is adjacent to the other steps.
6. To add more steps, click (Add a step…) once again in the Left Frame, under the Policy that you are editing. Please note that you have to click it in the right policy. Otherwise, you may end up adding an Enrollment Step to an already used Policy. As you can see below, I’ve created a 3-step approval.
7. Once done, you can now assign the Enrollment Policy to any course and it will now have multiple steps to complete. In my example, once a user enrolls into a course, he will require the approval of the Direct Appraiser, the Course Approver and the HR Manager.