How to make global change to system provided smartgrid column label.
All TM applications
This solution describes how to make global change to system provided smartgrid column label(s). The steps provided below describe one method that can be used to achieve the desired results.
For the purposes of this solution, our example smartgrid will be the 'Performance Scorecard' grid. The same steps can be applied to any supported smart grid.
Note: If you cannot view/access any of the items needed to complete the steps below, please contact PeopleFluent customer support for assistance.
Steps to follow:
1. Login as user with administrator privileges
2. Navigate to: Admin Home -> Site Configuration -> Data Tools -> List Grid Columns
3. In the 'Supported Grids' section, select the desired grid from the drop down menu
4. Use filtering to locate the desired column. Example: Overall Rating User Defined Text 1
5. Click on the 'Edit in Place' icon (lightening bolt)
6. Select 'Change Label'
7. From the 'Edit Label' pop-up, modify the label for all of the desired languages; Save
8. Repeat steps as needed for additional columns
Note: The column label maximum displayed characters is 40. If you go beyond the character limit, only the first 40 characters will be displayed. You will see this warning pop-up.
Next, we will validate the change:
1. Navigate to: Primary Navigation Menu -> Performance -> Performance Scorecard; Select any grid view
2. If the column is not currently selected for display, you may need to use the 'Set Columns' to select it.
3. Run filters as appropriate. In this sample, I've added data to this form field for the selected participant and plan.