PeopleFluent uses Productboard as our roadmap planning tool. Check out the Productboard Portal for each product below. Portals are updated at least once per quarter, so be sure to check back regularly!
Additional Information about Productboard Portals
Portals serve two purposes:
- Planned Features - On each product portal, we highlight the product features and enhancements we are developing, or considering for development. Customers are encouraged to provide feedback, effectively “voting” for the features. This feedback is used in our quarterly planning process. Features that score higher have a stronger likelihood of being developed. Also, when you provide feedback, our product managers can update you as features move into development.
- New Ideas - On each product portal, customers can submit requests for new features or enhancements. Requests are reviewed on a continuous basis by our product managers. Unfortunately, Productboard does not allow you to see the ideas you submitted previously. However, your Customer Success Manager can provide you with an export.
In addition, three "Portal Information" cards display that provide more details about each of our processes.
- A “_____ Tab Explanation” card with a description of the tabs for each portal.
- A Quarterly Planning Process card with a brief description of the planning process.
- A New Idea Process card explaining what happens when a new idea is submitted.